Skill required: Augmented Insights - Quality Assurance (QA)
Job Location: Gurugram
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 1-3 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Insights & Intelligence vertical and help us generate insights by leveraging the latest Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Analytics techniques to deliver value to our clients. You will also help us apply your expertise in building world-class solutions, conquering business problems, addressing technical challenges using AI Platforms and technologies. You will be required to utilize the existing frameworks, standards, patterns to create architectural foundation and services necessary for AI applications that scale from multi-user to enterprise-class and demonstrate yourself as an expert by actively blogging, publishing research papers, and creating awareness in this emerging area.
In the Augmented Insights team, you will be designing & implementing solutions to convey functional & industry insights through a range of user interfaces including visualization, voice & natural language search. You will be working on data wrangling, information architecture, experience design, platform configuration. An understanding of platforms used for visualization & the ability to understand audience needs through design thinking & apply a user-centric design approach is critical to this role.
The Quality Assurance team focuses on end to end review of the quality assurance process during the campaign execution lifecycle. The team is responsible for ensuring accuracy in delivering agreed activities for campaign deployment and reporting. The team is also responsible for QA client integrations and campaign configurations post-launch.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Detail orientation
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your expected interactions are within your team and direct supervisor
- You will be provided detailed to a moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments and the decisions that you make that would impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be required to help in the overall team's workload by managing your deliverables and help the team when required
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined focused scope of work.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.