• Work effectively with other writers, communicating project information in a timely manner.
• Work to ensure documents are of high quality, scientifically accurate, meet company standards and regulatory requirements (e.g., SOPs ICH and FDA guidance’s) and reflect a consensus among team members that is acceptable to all appropriate reviewers
• Outcomes research reports and journal articles based on non-clinical and clinical studies.
• Work to ensure documents are written clearly in appropriate grammar, syntax, medical terminology, style, and format as determined by department and company guidance’s.
• Good decision making ability.
• Demonstrated strong writing skills and has written publications.
• Ability to analyze, understand and interpret complex scientific data from a broad range of scientific disciplines.
• Knowledge of clinical drug development is an asset but not essential
• Ability to manage timelines
• Ability to work under pressure & flexibility to meet demanding deadlines essential.
• Flexible to work in any 9 hour shift
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.