Skill required: F and A - Applications and Platforms - Record To Report
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 13-18 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be part of the Technology for Operations team that acts as a trusted advisor and partner to Accenture Operations. The team provides innovative and secure technologies to help clients build an intelligent operating model, driving exceptional results. We work closely with the sales, offering and delivery teams to identify and build innovative solutions.
Finance and Accounting (F&A) Applications & Platforms team is instrumental in bringing state of the art tools, platforms & technologies supporting Operations clients in the F&A domain. The product catalog covers the best of breed platforms for key F&A sub-offerings Procure To Pay (PTP), Record To Report (RTR), Order To Cash (OTC), and Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A). As part of the journey to Intelligent Finance, the team’s focus is to transforming clients into intelligent platforms, ranging from bespoke tool implementations and deployments to standard integrated solutions and configurations. The team helps F&A move away from a traditional bookkeeping and backward-looking function to a proactive mindset powered by intelligent insights to accelerate innovation, drive business outcomes, and reduce the cost of ownership.
You will be working on Record to Report which is a Finance and Accounting (F&A) management process that involves collecting, processing, and delivering relevant, timely, and accurate information which is used for providing strategic, financial, and operational feedback to understand how a business is performing. It covers the steps involved in preparing and reporting the overall accounts which are typically stored in a general or nominal ledger and managed by a controller.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Account Management
- Account Reconciliations
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Risk management
- Corporate planning & strategic planning
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Accounts Receivable Ledger Maintenance
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role you are required to identify and assess complex problems for area of responsibility
- You will need to create solutions in situations which requires an in-depth analysis/evaluation of variable factors
- This will require alignment to strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near-term goals
- Your primary interaction will be with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture, involving matters that may require acceptance of an alternate approach
- Some latitude in decision-making is involved, you will act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments
- You will need to flag risks to clients and Accenture stakeholders and propose action plans where needed
- You will need to have an innovative mindset to identify improvement opportunities to optimize processes, decrease costs and increase client value
- Decisions that you make in this role will have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility
- You will be managing medium - large sized teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture
- You would require transformation mindset and eye for identifying automation/process improvement opportunities.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.