Skill required: Quality analysis - Contact Center Quality Monitoring
Designation: Team Lead/Consultant
Job Location: Gurugram
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 7-11 years
About Accenture Operations
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Quality vertical and help us manage risk in service delivery to an acceptable level as defined by the Accenture client and increase the level of awareness of and in compliance with policy and process related matters.
You will be working with the quality analysis team which works on industry standard quality tools and frameworks.
In Contact Center Quality Monitoring, you will be designing and implementing quality monitoring tools to extract, process and analyze information gathered through data mining, call flow events, customer surveys, agent screen activities and analyses of customer interactions, with the objective of improving business operations, customer loyalty and agent retention.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Inside Sales
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Ability to handle disputes
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Ability to meet deadlines
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Quality analysis
- Quality and Control
- Quality Management
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve moderately complex problems
- You are required to create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
- You are required to understand the strategic direction set by senior management, clearly communicate team goals, deliverables, and keep the team updated on change
- Your primary upward interactions are with your direct supervisor
- You may interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
- You will be provided with guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
- The decisions that are made by you will often impact your team
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.