Skill required: Talent Acquisition - Recruitment
Designation: Senior Analyst
Job Location: Mumbai
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 5-8 years
About Accenture Operations
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services – all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be aligned to our Human Resources vertical and will help us in the function that deals with people and people related areas such as recruiting, learning, training, onboarding, compensation and benefits, performance management, organization development and culture.
You will be aligned with our Recruitment vertical. Our services span across the entire accountable for the delivery of candidates to meet the recruiting demand based on the Recruiting Plan. Employees under this span will be a part of one of the sub-offerings - Recruitment , Sourcing , Scheduling , BGV , Document Collection , Onboarding & Internal Shared Services, helping the world’s leading recruitment companies bring their vision to life – enabling them to improve outcomes by converging around the candidate, connecting expertise with unique insights into the candidate experience.
You will be working as a part of the recruiting team which is accountable for the delivery of candidates to meet the recruiting demand based on the Recruiting Plan
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Talent Management
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Agility for quick learning
- Ability to work well in a team
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to handle disputes
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Thought leadership
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve increasingly complex problems
- Your day to day interactions is with peers within Accenture
- You are likely to have some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instructions on new assignments
- You will need to consistently seek and provide meaningful and actionable feedback in all interactions
- You will be expected to be constantly on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- Decisions that are made by you will impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.