Skill required: Risk and compliance - Risk Management
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 1-3 years
About Accenture Operations
What would you do?
The Software and Platform vertical helps the world’s leading platform companies accelerate, scale and improve their businesses as their most trusted, innovative, comprehensive and experienced partner.
You will be working as a part of the Risk & compliance team which is responsible for helping clients and organizations identify risks and create mitigation plans.
In Risk Management you will be responsible for anticipating, plan for, and react to risks and issues to the project, including categorizing their severity, taking into account the likelihood of occurrence, mitigation & contingency planning. You will be expected to follow an agile approach that builds risk management into scrum roles, artifacts, and events and helps in continuous project delivery.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Anti Money Laundering
- Adaptable and flexible
- Agility for quick learning
- Written and verbal communication
- Ability to meet deadlines
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your expected interactions are within your team and direct supervisor
- You will be provided detailed to a moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments and the decisions that you make that would impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be required to help in the overall team's workload by managing your deliverables and help the team when required
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined focused scope of work.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.