Skill required: Record To Report - Intercompany Account Reconciliation
Job Location: Bengaluru
Years of Experience: 3-5 years
About Accenture Operations
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
The Record to Report team helps clients and organizations in their operational efficiency and balance sheet integrity, cuts time to close and safeguards compliance with regulatory requirements. The areas where this team's expertise lies is in posting journal entries, preparing balance sheet reconciliations, reviewing entries and reconciliations, preparing cash forecasting statement, supporting month end closing, preparing reports and supports in audits.
You will be responsible for Intercompany Account Reconciliation which involves recording & reconciliation of transactions, also includes assuring that transactional relationships between the entities are in balance. You will be reconciling AR sub ledger balances & highlighting any debit balance & provide details of reconciling against GL, Treasury open items, intercompany reconciliation & final summary of outstanding payments with discount earned & penalties paid.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Account Reconciliation
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Agility for quick learning
- Results orientation
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Record To Report
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
- Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.