Skill required: Learning and Collaboration - Learning Strategy
Designation: Associate Manager
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 10-14 years
About Accenture Operations
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Learning and Collaboration vertical and help us in dealing with the end to end Learning and Development activities.
You will be working as a part of Learning & Collaboration team which works with the L&TD Business Solutions to perform assigned tasks to accomplish the entity learning strategy.
In Learning Strategy you will be required to define and develop organization learning strategies and learning operating models that articulate the workforce capabilities, skills or competencies required, and how these can be developed, to accelerate performance and drive business results.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Learning and Collaboration
- Learning Operations
- Learning Plan Design
- Learning Project Management
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Results orientation
- Collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve moderately complex problems
- You will typically be creating new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
- The role requires a clear understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
- You will need to hold monthly meaningful conversations with team members to discuss performance, coaching and feedback, training needs, and career discussions
- You will need to monitor & drive team performance, including throughput and quality as per defined metrics
- Your primary upward interaction is with a direct supervisor or team leads
- You will generally interact with peers and/or management levels with clients or internal stakeholders
- You will be provided with minimal guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
- Decisions that you make often impact the team in which they reside and occasionally impact other teams
- You would be managing medium-small sized teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.