Skill required: Audit - Operational Audit and Compliance
Job Location: Gurugram
Qualifications: Chartered Accountant
Years of Experience: 3-5 years
About Accenture Operations
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Risk and Compliance vertical and help us perform compliance reviews, publish reports with actions and provide closure guidance as needed. We design & recommend effective controls to mitigate risks and help service delivery team prepare for upcoming client / external audits.
You will be working as a part of the Audit team which ensures process & security compliance for all the processes within the organization.
The Operational Audit & Compliance team focuses on auditing and managing effective implementation and delivery of functional processes within operations to mitigate risks. The role may require for you to have a good understanding of anti-corruption, BCM and infosec policies, records management and contractor controls. The team is responsible for establishing processes to validate the effectiveness and drive improvements wherever required.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Accounts Payable Processing
- Account Reconciliation
- Contract Compliance and Execution
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
- Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.