- Job description
Accenture Technology powers our clients’ businesses with innovative technologies—established and emerging—changing the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment. Join Accenture Technology and you’ll translate the operational needs of the world’s governments and leading businesses into the innovative technical solutions that will enable them to better serve their customers—your friends, family and neighbors.You’ll deliver everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long-term outsourcing services, to complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions. You’ll create custom-designed solutions or integrate our technology platforms with their operations.
Role :Business and Integration Architect
Role Description :Work directly with the client gathering requirements to align technology with business strategy and goals and. Experts internally and externally for their deep functional or industry expertise, domain knowledge, or offering expertise.
Must Have Skills :Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical
Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialty
Job Requirements : Responsibilities
• Understand the functional design based on business req and participate in functional design reviews and gap fit analysis.
• Proven exp in providing Thought leadership and defining Project scope, goals, deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with Sr.Management and Stakeholders
• Extensive exp in managing project development, preparing full scale project plans tracking and reporting project milestones and deliverables,designing and developing code in advanced CRM development areas.
• Exp in conducting project post mortems and create recommendations report to identify successful unsuccessful project elements
• Experience in working versions of 011, 013, 015 or 016 will be an added advantage
• Min 8yrs in CRM or Dynamics 365
• Exp in leading 1 or more projects and teams, responsible for delivery
• Exp in Managing client communication and delegating tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel