Skill required: Solution Architecture - Solution Architecting
Designation: Senior Analyst
Job Location: Hyderabad
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 5-8 years
About Accenture Operations
What would you do?
Accenture Operations Solution Innovation is responsible for solution configuration of client requirements and integration with sales to promote growth. We ensure a simplified solutioning process to reduce solution turnaround time, industrialize our ability to respond to RFPs and support sales opportunities.
The Solution Architecture team is required to translate client requirements into Applied Intelligence solutions that will create value for Accenture and our clients., leverage SMEs and solution architects from different groups/entities and create a comprehensive solution in line with Accenture standards and best practices, preparing effort, cost and price estimates and ensure quality adherence.
The focus will be on managing and developing solutions for complex business process outsourcing by driving, developing solutions aligned to the latest innovative business and technology advancements, creating winnable and deliverable solutions, articulating compelling value propositions and stories to a client. You will be solutioning by leveraging operational and commercial levers to ensure total value is enabled at all layers of the deal construct. They will be responsible for the development and ownership of the complex, multi-tower solutions underpinning compelling proposals that maximize Accenture’s competitive position. They help in setting the direction of each bid including developing the solution strategy in close consultation with the sales lead, articulation of the solution in clear, concise language that the customer understands, ensuring alignment of the solution to the client’s buying criteria & be a key member to collaborate with other architects from Accenture
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Account Management
- Microsoft Azure Architecture
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Services
- Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Microsoft Azure PaaS
- Adaptable and flexible
- Detail orientation
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Results orientation
- Ability to work well in a team
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve increasingly complex problems
- Your day to day interactions is with peers within Accenture
- You are likely to have some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instructions on new assignments
- You will need to consistently seek and provide meaningful and actionable feedback in all interactions
- You will be expected to be constantly on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- Decisions that are made by you will impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.