- Job description
Accenture Technology powers our clients’ businesses with innovative technologies—established and emerging—changing the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment. Join Accenture Technology and you’ll translate the operational needs of the world’s governments and leading businesses into the innovative technical solutions that will enable them to better serve their customers—your friends, family and neighbors. You’ll deliver everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long-term outsourcing services, to complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions. You’ll create custom-designed solutions or integrate our technology platforms with their operations.
Role : Program/Project Manager
Role Description : Develop and execute activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment. Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables.
Must have Skills : Program Project Mgmt
Good to Have Skills : Program Management Operations
Job Requirements : Typical Project management responsibility is as given below:
• Project Manager: Manages project delivery, balancing scope, schedule, budget and risks Key responsibilities include determining the project approach and monitoring and reporting progress to the Programme Manager and Steering Committee
• Sometimes project managers will directly assist the programme manager in running the programme Project Managers:
• Define project scope and goals Planning activity consisting of approach definition, work breakdown, sequencing and milestone definition Identify dependencies internal to the project and externally to other projects and business areas
• Support governance activities such as steering committee
• Project status reporting
• Taking ownership of critical issues through to resolution