- Job description
Accenture Technology powers our clients’ businesses with innovative technologies—established and emerging—changing the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment. Join Accenture Technology and you’ll translate the operational needs of the world’s governments and leading businesses into the innovative technical solutions that will enable them to better serve their customers—your friends, family and neighbors. You’ll deliver everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long-term outsourcing services, to complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions. You’ll create custom-designed solutions or integrate our technology platforms with their operations.
Must Have Skills : Retail-Back Office & ERP
Must have Skills : SAP-Retail 7- 8 years .
• Experience in SAP POSDM mandatory and Expertise in SAP CAR strongly preferred Knowledge on Store Connectivity (POS Inbound and Outbound) Sales Audit, Tasks, Profiles, POSDM Workbench, PIPE, TLOGs, HANA VDM models etc
• Should have a good understanding of Retail Business Processes with a focus on Store Operations Should be able to articulate business requirements and propose solutions and able to Design, Build and Test solution
• At least 1 end- to- end implementation experience in SAP POSDM Customer facing functional implementations Channel Execution: Sales and Distribution ; Resource having experience in SAP Retail - Sales and Distribution;
• Should be familiar with Order to Cash process.
• Rush Orders and Customer Service Management