- Job description
Accenture Technology powers our clients’ businesses with innovative technologies—established and emerging—changing the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment. Join Accenture Technology and you’ll translate the operational needs of the world’s governments and leading businesses into the innovative technical solutions that will enable them to better serve their customers—your friends, family and neighbors. You’ll deliver everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long-term outsourcing services, to complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions. You’ll create custom-designed solutions or integrate our technology platforms with their operations.
Role : Application Developer
Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have Skills : Big Data Analytics
Good to Have Skills : XML Core Standards (XML/Schemas), Java Enterprise Edition, Oracle Agile Product Lifecycle Management
Job Requirements : 1. Requirements Elicitation and Analysis Use of documents, templates etc to make this happen fastAbility to coordinate seamlessly with business, Functional SME
2. Teradata expert Ability to manage projects follow timelines, schedule meetings, define agenda, guide onsite and offshore, define solution, get it validated and sign-off Define next steps
3. Escalate and get things done if requiredPerform data modeling and data warehouse design in Teradata
4. Provide billable consulting support to achieve account objectives and production success
5. Services may include: Implementation, enhancement, integration, or audit to meet customer business requirements
6. Perform application development, technical product assistance and tuning to meet customer performance and functional requirementsContribute to knowledge capital via project documentation and best practice solutions
7. Lead and Mentor off shore team Maintain and grow knowledge of BI functionality and technical skills