- Job description
ACCENTURE is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 394,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
• Contribute to and drive Accenture Hybrid Cloud-based deals as directed by leadership with rigorous sales focus.
• Drive all consultative selling enabling services including domain architects, sales consulting, consulting, Industry Solution Groups and Insights
• Exercise creativity, independent judgment and business acumen in selecting methods and techniques to design non-routine and very complex business solutions utilizing AWS / Microsoft Azure Cloud solution, applications and technology to meet customer needs.
• Interact with all roles at customer – including Business leaders, CIO, CTO, IT Architects, and technical staff.
• Articulate case for change
• Lead detailed discovery analysis
• Conduct repeatable strategy, architecture, roadmap and planning workshops
• Provide assessment of current state architecture and recommendation of future state architecture
• Provide detailed sizing and associated justification
• Identify and evangelize key business and technology benefits of adoption
• Provide roadmap and migration methodology and identify quick wins
• Advise on organizational impact of solutions
• Play an active role as part of the global architecture community
• AWS or Azure certification
• Previous Consulting or client service delivery experience.
• Infrastructure (Server, Storage, and Database) discovery, design, build, and migration experience.
• Experience with private and public cloud architectures, pros/cons, and migration considerations.
• Architectural exposure to Windows, LINUX, UNIX, VMware, Hyper-V, XenServer, Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, IIS Server, SAN, NAS, VCE/FlexPod, and other technologies.
• Technical/Team Leadership Experience.
• Personnel Development Experience (hiring, resource planning, performance feedback, etc.).
• Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
• Server Operating Systems (e.g. Microsoft Windows, Unix, Linux, etc.).
• Virtualization Platforms (e.g. VMWare, Hyper-V, etc.).
• Cloud Computing and Storage (AWS, Azure, Converge Technologies)
• Cloud Management Platforms
• Infrastructure provisioning and management (Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
“Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law”"