Skill required: Supply chain engineering service - Mechanical Engineering
Job Location: Noida
Qualifications: Any Graduation/BE/BTech/Post Graduate Programme in Management Studies
Years of Experience: 1-3 years
About Accenture Operations
In today's business environment, growth isn't just about building value-it's fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model-one that's anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients-by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models. Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture -the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology. Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Supply Chain and Operations vertical and help us in the system of organizations, people, activities, information, and resources involved in moving a product or service from supplier to customer.
The Supply chain engineering service team will be involved in ensuring that the equipment attributes are updated and attached to a maintenance plan
In this role, you will help in designing, analyzing, and building structures, machines, devices, systems, and mechanical processes for clients to meet their business process and application requirements. You will be working on program manufacturing for CNC machining, resolving problems through the application of acquired expertise guided by precedent. You will be working together with people from the business unit. Contacts are under the guidance and/or geared towards specifying activities, planning of activities, and giving explanations on technical issues. You will be working on monitoring project status, reporting metrics and research. You may also be expected to work on ESPRIT, CAM, NX & SOLIDWORKS.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Spare Parts Management
- Supply Chain - Supply Planning
- Supply Chain Control Tower
- Supply chain engineering service
- Supply chain product operations
- Adaptable and flexible
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Results orientation
- Ability to work well in a team
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your expected interactions are within your team and direct supervisor
- You will be provided detailed to a moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments and the decisions that you make that would impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be required to help in the overall team's workload by managing your deliverables and help the team when required
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined focused scope of work.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.