Skill required: Security and Compliance - Security Governance
Designation: Team Lead/Consultant
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: BE/Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 7-11 years
About Accenture Operations
In today's business environment, growth isn't just about building value-it's fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model-one that's anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients-by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models. Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture -the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology. Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be part of the Technology for Operations team that acts as a trusted advisor and partner to Accenture Operations. The team provides innovative and secure technologies to help clients build an intelligent operating model, driving exceptional results. We work closely with the sales, offering and delivery teams to identify and build innovative solutions.
The security and compliance team is responsible to support and drive information security compliance objectives. They ensure infrastructure hosting and application security compliance in accordance with Accenture security standards and procedures.
The team works on establishing and maintaining a security governance framework. They help support management structure and processes to provide assurance that information security strategies are aligned with and support business objectives are consistent with applicable laws and regulations through adherence to policies and internal controls and provide assignment of responsibility, metrics, reporting all in an effort to manage the risk and compliance requirements
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Cloud Security Assessment
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Services
- Written and verbal communication
- Collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve moderately complex problems
- You are required to create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
- You are required to understand the strategic direction set by senior management, clearly communicate team goals, deliverables, and keep the team updated on change
- Your primary upward interactions are with your direct supervisor
- You may interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
- You will be provided with guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
- The decisions that are made by you will often impact your team
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.