• Analyse and calculate adjustments for the Group’s IFRS accounts and capital reporting.
• Produce QRTs and group financial statements disclosures on a timely, accurate basis. Analyse the results and respond to senior management review questions.
• Responsibility for specific Group reporting templates or other information for capital reporting and IFRS disclosures;
• Ongoing issue-resolution and process improvement, including supporting finance professionals across the Group’s business units;
• Developing the financial reporting processes and ensuring on-going compliance with relevant Group financial controls;
• Liaising with the Group’s internal and external auditors.
• Responsible for financial accounting and reporting that has a material impact on key components of the client’s financial statements.
• Responsible for the preparation, coordination and review of financial accounting analyses and journal entries to properly recognize actual results for material components of the client’s operations.
• May be required to prepare a wide range of financial reporting applicable to scope of the assigned responsibilities.
• Analyzes transactions, understands and explains variances, and proactively identifies potential problems and solutions.
• Ability to recognize unusual transactions, trends, or variations and communicate findings to supervisor or manager.
• Proactively recognizes problems within scope of responsibilities, draws from appropriate resources to identify options and solutions based on the relative cost benefit, then implements solutions.
• Proactively adapts to a changing business environment and revises accounting processes and procedures accordingly.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA IL - Chicago
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Business Research Consultant
USA MD - Suitland
Federal - Business Process and Acquisition/PPBE Lead
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.