• Minimum of 5 – 10 years of overall experience in which at least 3 years should be relevant experience into Accounts Payables
• Candidate should be flexible working in night shift
• Work Location is Hyderabad
Overall Purpose of the Job
• Manage AP team
• Making tour operators payments on behalf of the client Distribution and reconciliation of tour operator statements to Client AP
• Making overheads AP payments for all Client business units
• Make sure daily/weekly/monthly collection targets are met as per the SLA
• Manage teams totaling 6 people or more. • Oversee the payment processes to tour operators and overheads suppliers. Signs off the payment runs (with one other manager) to tour operators (values run to over GBP100M per month) • Ensure that the AP Invoicing process is being done as per the SLA. • Oversees the negotiation of deals with tour operators to close down client liability for individual seasons or calendar years. • Ensure timely availability of management reports for periodical review. • Produce / interpret and analyze weekly, monthly dashboards. • Produce implement and review training plans for the team. • Review internal controls and ensure compliance with the requirements of the client. • Put in place a backup plan for all processes handled. • Manage staff appraisals and associated training & development of team members. • Ensure update
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NC - Charlotte
Banking Regulatory Analyst
USA TX - Dallas
Provider Relations Recruitment & Retention Representative - Dallas
Business Process Delivery
Industry X.0 - IIoT Digital Practice & Offering Delivery Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.