- Job description
RTA Artist’s main responsibility will be to execute the VS projects and deliver quality results as scoped on time and within budget. The artist will need to be extremely proficient in Real Time Artwork, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and industry standard packages like 3DStudioMax, Maya, VirTools, JDA POG, and have experience in the "art" of design, modeling and rendering. Having excellent knowledge of plugins, artwork creation etc.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Resources will be trained on the client's current proprietary applications for creation and integration of virtual reality contents.
- In depth ability and expertise in RTA
- Excellent knowledge of Illustrator
- Ability to source images from different sources.
- Organized and timeline focused.
- Ability to take the ownership of the projects and deliver timely and quality results.
- Maintain project specific trackers and follow the defined processes.
- Coach the junior integrator assistants and provide guidance on the projects.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, MS Outlook, Internet.
- Experience with Design, Marketing, Advertising, Communications, and / or Brand Management would be an added advantage.
- Autonomy in balancing day to day workload, priorities, and schedule is expected.
Business Knowledge & Client Interaction:
- Understands categories and products within them.
- Interacts with the delivery managers in a professional way.
- Ability to collect and understand project requirements.
- Can deal with last minute changes and issues.