• Graduation / Post-Graduation with 1-2 years of prior procurement / sourcing ops experience
• Strong understanding of latest Microsoft Office applications i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
• Flexibility to work with different countries (time-zones), groups, and business environment
• Buying experience in a corporate procurement organization
• Proficiency in MS Access and / or Project would be an advantage.
• Good quantitative and analytical skills
• Working knowledge of Ariba / Millennium / Oracle ERP / SC systems would be an advantage.
• Perform a pre-signature compliance review verification pursuant to Customer’s Operations Procedure, as applicable
• For Identified Third-Party Suppliers, collect and analyze all Third-Party Supplier performance data
• Respond to ad-hoc and scheduled requirements to provide data to support Third-Party Supplier performance reviews, contract renegotiation meetings, tactical sourcing events or any other procurement activity as deemed necessary. A maximum of 5 ad hoc reports will be allowed each month
• Collect operational feedback from collect operational feedback from Customer and Supplier parties with frequent interaction
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.