Job Location: IL - Chicago
Regional Description: Midwest
Job Number: 00509870 00509870_en
· Good understanding of data networking and computer hardware / operating systems
· Ability to manipulate and present data using MS Excel and Power Point
· Basic understanding of forensics and intrusion detection
· Experience with Unix / Linux
· Involvement in creating a virtualized environment
· Understanding chain of custody requirements
· Programming skills - PowerShell, Python and/or SQL
· Experience using Encase Forensics Tool
· IT Security Architecture
· High level understanding of Apple hardware / software
· EnCE, CISSP, CISA, CCSA, CCSE, MCSE and/or other industry relevant certification
· Previous experience with:
o Checkpoint, Juniper or Netscreen Firewalls
o Cisco networking equipment
o Java, Microsoft .NET
· Above average problem solving skills
· Very strong sense of ethics/values – ability to handle confidential investigations with discretion
· Excellent organizational skills
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Capacity to work independently and within a team environment
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload with minimal supervision
· Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
· Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
To apply you must read and agree to the terms and conditions of the Accenture Recruitment and Hiring Privacy Statement
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and need special assistance or reasonable accommodation due to a disability, please send us an email to email@example.com.
Accenture has not authorized any agency, company or individual to either collect money or arrive on any monetary arrangement in exchange for a job at Accenture. Accenture's criterion for hiring candidates is merit. Any agency, company or individual offering employment with Accenture in exchange for money is misrepresenting their relationship with Accenture, which has not authorized any such action. If you are approached by any entity or individuals who demand money or any other form of compensation in return for a job offer at Accenture – even if they present themselves as representatives or employees of Accenture – please send the details to Accenture Business Ethics Line.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.