The role will be responsible for processing and investigating terms of service, fraudulent and Spam-related violations. The position is ecpected to complete content reviews in a timely and precise manner. Servicne more than 680 million members worldwide, you will support our client in keeping a professional and safe platform. The ideal team members are proactive, motivated, organised and possess a global perspective in a fast-paced, team-orientated environment.
- Research and resolve all issues related to spam, account takeover and terms of service violations
- Interpret and enforce clients content policies
- Remain up to date on key work flow changes, operations guidelines and policy updates
- Effectively identify problems and issues by performing relevant research using the appropriate tools
- Communicate effectively and concisely with internal partners
- Provide feedback to management regarding necessary changes and updates; including but not limited to policies, technical issues
Maintain and promote a positive attitude while meeting productivity and quality goals
- 0-2yrs experience with content policy or anti-abuse operations or other related areas
- Passion for keeping our users safe while protecting free speech
- Knowledge of social media and the technologies that support it
- Familiarity with internet policy and content moderation environments
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to work flexibly and to exercise good judgment in a high-pressure environment
- Well-developed sense of urgency and follow-through
- Demonstrated capacity for critical thinking and analysis. Strong attention to detail
- Superior time management skills and ability to meet deadlines with minimum supervision
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and on multiple initiatives at the same time
- Excellent interpersonal, written and spoken communication skills
- Proven ability to self-manage career performance and professional growth
- Competency in excel, SQL and other technical skills are a plus
- Experience using MS Office
- Fluency in English and German
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.