Are you willing to create the change you want to see in the world?
In an ever-changing innovation environment, we have an exciting opportunity for an Innovation Experience Program Lead to join The Dock, Accenture’s Global Center for Innovation.
The Program Lead will manage the development of a portfolio of immersive experiences that showcases Accenture’s latest thinking on diverse topics to engage today’s business leaders; from sustainability, to the future of retail and other industries.
This is an opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds to lift up thought-leadership that traditionally lives in a PDF, slide deck or blog post - giving it a more tactile and impactful platform that engages leaders from all industries in strategic discussions that help give them clarity on what their future business could look like.
Immersive experiences can take many forms in The Dock, utilising all forms of media to engage and inspire clients in an unorthodox and interactive way. Data visualisations, lighting, digital media, physical props - we are open to working with any format that creates maximum client impact.
As the Program Lead, you:
· Manage demand for immersive experiences and prioritize the portfolio with the Innovation Experience Director
· Manage and drive the end-to-end production of immersive experiences - from working with senior leaders to distil their leading-edge thinking into a clear client narrative, to building a real-world, interactive experience from that narrative
· Work in partnership with the operations manager to get projects resourced, briefed and delivered to a high standard
· Develop the creative strategy and advise the Innovation Experience Director on the formats that are both impactful and feasible within budget and timeframes
· Bring clear, insightful thinking to all projects, guided by the forward-looking perspectives of the senior leaders you work with
· Work with senior leaders to align on key messaging and insights that can be used to provoke our client’s thinking for the experience
· Work with project managers to advise them on creative timelines and any considerations to be taken into account for the creative process
· Write briefs that are clear and directive, aligning and instructing stakeholders on what is required of them (e.g. content contributors, creative agencies, etc.)
· Champion the quality and standardisation of our immersive experiences across Accenture
Desired Requirements & Skills:
· 5+ years’ work experience (Business Strategy / Creative Strategy / Marketing / Content Production / Project Management)
· Strong business acumen – with experience working with B2B / technology companies
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Experience working with creative teams
· Experienced using Microsoft packages – in particular Powerpoint
· Highly motivated, self-driven, eager to learn and collaborate
We want to meet you if:
· You are exceptional at curating information from multiple sources and synthesizing this information into a compelling narrative
· You are skilled in managing complex, multi-stakeholder projects
· You have a creative flair, creating compelling, action-provoking written and visual materials
· You have an entrepreneurial spirit, constantly driving action and delivering results
· You are practical in their approach, delivering best-in-class results in an efficient and pragmatic manner
· You are curious about business trends and technology
· You are experienced in working with senior leaders
· You are a strong team player who looks for the best ways to lead, support and optimize the team’s ways of working
· You are ready to develop content from inception through to delivery
The work location for this role will include a mix of working remotely and in an Accenture office
Please note that with all our roles, you should expect some in-person time for collaboration, learning and building relationships with client, peers, leaders and communities. As an employer, we will be flexible as soon as possible to support your specific work/life needs.
Does this appeal to you? If so, we wish to hear from you.
Please advise if you have any particular requirements, so we can look into arranging reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process. You can contact us at accessIErecruitment@accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.