Role: Accenture Commercial Services Support Analyst
Career Level: 10 - Senior Analyst
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Would you like to join the best place to work in Ireland? Look no more!
Accenture operates in a fast-changing environment, and we are always evolving our business to remain relevant, differentiated and competitive. Accenture Commercial Services brings innovative solutions to our strategic commercial and contract-related functions to support our client teams as they manage, sell and deliver work for our clients globally.
We are looking for great people to join this team. We want ambitious problem-solvers who are excellent communicators, people who have a passion for creating something new, solving something unknown, and for learning, crafting, and delivering new insights to support our client teams. In this team you will get exposure to many different parts of Accenture business.
The ACS Support Analyst will report to the ACS Support Team Lead and will be a key member of the team for Accenture Commercial Services. You will help to build, implement and run strong operational processes and programs to support the strategic objectives of this function.
Flexible hours and support outside of regular operating hours is required to meet business requirements and operational targets. Hybrid model (WFH and office) in place.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Respond to service requests promptly and optimally
- Escalate or resolve any issues that arise
- Provide input on process improvements
- Build a reputation for excellence and responsiveness with key partners and clients of AIL
- Meet service expectations
- Support deployment of new Accenture International Limited (AIL) or company-wide tools
- Participate as the "Voice of AIL/ACS" with key team member group
- Work with key partners to drive continuous improvement and compliance
Who You Are
- Experience in Customer Service or Account Management
- Experience with a Shared Services framework and operation and reporting
- Experience with service management, relationship management or client services
- 2 years of meaningful experience preferred
- A positive, can-do attitude and ability to combine attention to detail with a customer-service approach
- Ability to identify and resolve problems
- Ability to work independently and as part of an international team
- Analytical skills
- Excellent and effective communicator
- Resilient and thrives in busy work environment
Does this appeal to you? If so, we would love to hear from you.
Please advise if you have any particular requirements, so we can look into arranging reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process. You can contact us at accessIErecruitment@accenture.com.
What’s in it for you:
At Accenture Ireland, in addition to a competitive base salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes pension, private health insurance, discounted gym membership, emergency caring facilities, and 2 days’ leave per year for charitable work of your choice! Flexible working arrangements can be discussed depending on the position.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and niche skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and build value for their partners. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.