Role: Legal Change Management Manager
Career Level: 7 - Manager
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse abilities and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
In this role you’ll work with our senior Internal Legal clients to help them transform their business. Here you will have the opportunity to work in sophisticated programmes which are at the groundbreaking of technology and Business Transformation– you’ll become a key part of their business change journey.
You will embark on an exciting area open to new opportunities to craft a new part of the business and opportunities to mentor fellow practitioners.
- Leading teams in business value focused programs engaging with key Legal partners
- Supporting requirements, prioritising and undertaking change impact analysis work on sophisticated programmes
- Identifying communication and training needs and developing appropriate materials
- Owning and supporting the development of deployment and adoption plans and ensuring the successful handover of the transformation into business as usual
- Contributing to the development of future Legal Ops strategy
- Contributing to and drive forward creation of a new Change Management Capability within Legal
- Mentoring and building the skills of junior colleagues in the Team in the area of Change Management and skills required at level around personal credibility and organisation
- Developing your deep skills as a practitioner and relationship manager to ensure relevance building and applying technical and functional knowledge to support efforts in prioritising, solutioning, staffing or fulfilling change needs across legal
- Leading agile change related to sophisticated transformation programmes
- A proven understanding of agile change management processes, principles, tools and methodologies
- Referencing data driven analytics to drive insight-led transformation activities
- Outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal) and active listening skills
- Establishing and maintaining strong partner relationships, whilst being able to influence others at various levels within an organisation in moving towards a common vision or goal
- Flexible, adaptable and resilient at working in ambiguous and changing environments
- An ability to inspire teams to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe
- An accredited change management qualification is desirable
- Legal proven experience ideally gained working in relevant consulting roles
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- We offer a transparent approach to career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
- You’ll benefit from working alongside Accenture authorities who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and pioneering tools
- Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits including competitive rewards
- You’ll also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live
Does this appeal to you? If so, we would love to hear from you.
Please advise if you have any particular requirements, so we can look into arranging reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process. You can contact us at accessIErecruitment@accenture.com.
What’s in it for you:
At Accenture Ireland, in addition to a competitive base salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes pension, private health insurance, discounted gym membership, emergency caring facilities, 25 days of holidays and 2 days’ leave per year for charitable work of your choice! Flexible working arrangements can be discussed depending on the position.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and niche skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and build value for their partners. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.