The successful candidate for this role will
- Develop and assess advertiser interactions
- Perform quality and performance reviews in sales and marketing
- Provide feedback, coaching and actions plans for Marketing Experts
- Identify improvement opportunities within the SMB sales environment
- Sync with TLs multiple times per week as required to share insights, identify focus areas, and agree on actions
- Conduct root cause and data analysis on QA results in conjunction with sales, and advertiser feedback insights
- Deliver QA sales training and feedback to new joiners
- Execute ad hoc requests as assigned by your TL
- Ensure process maintenance and continuous improvement of customer experience
- Maintain QA checklists and ongoing calibration
- Act as Subject Matter Expert SME for QA evaluations
- BA or equivalent work experience in customer facing role
- 2 years marketing sales related work experience
- Fluent in English & French
- High energy, passion, and a good sense of humour
Preferred Qualifications Skills
Other skills that would be helpful but are not a requirement of the position.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to operate within a team environment, multi tasking and prioritizing work across supported clients
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Use appropriate mannerisms behavior when interacting with client groups and or end users
- Communicate comfortably with Accenture management and clients
- Mentor and coach others
- Participate and lead in analyzing operational opportunities for improvement and present findings and recommendations to the appropriate teams for action
- Identify barriers to effective teamwork
- Be open and flexible to new ideas that may alter team goals
- Proficient with basic formulas and pivot tables in Excel
Inclusion and Diversity
We are a global collective of diverse talents. Innovators improving the way the world works and lives. We provide an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace that helps everyone make the most of their professional potential. Discover how we are accelerating equality for all in the workplace.
Please advise if you have any particular requirements, so we can look into arranging reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process. You can contact us at accessIErecruitment@accenture.com.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.