The Sales Associate Manager will be accountable for the daily supervision of a team of Sales Team Leaders, controlling and assigning the workload, and having responsibility for the development of each member of the team. The Associate Manager will play a key role in the delivery of sales excellence & targets through the creation of a top performing team, in a dynamic and fast paced environment. The Associate Manager will represent the team in the communications with the client, acting as single point of escalation for issue resolution and client inquiries. The role will manage effective internal/external client relationships within a defined area of responsibility. Success in this position requires exceptional people, coaching and client service delivery skills, analytical problem- solving skill and the ability to work effectively with the wider Operations Team and the Ops Manager
- Ensure project level performance against SLA s and KPIs including metric reporting on team performance
- Manage the service and all personnel providing it to deliver agreed scope of services while achieving productivity gains
- Coach, performance development, 1 1 s, mentoring, and general career counselling for Team Leads
- Ensure results with the highest possible standard of quality and delivery
- Deliver on hiring requirements and managing attrition
- Drive insights gathering from team members to improve quality and processes
- Work within multiple teams across both Accenture and our client to execute and deliver the program goals
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement across the teams in the global delivery network
- Lead and develop initiatives to drive sales best practise
- Leverage Accentures full capabilities in designing and delivering service for the client
- Manage and eliminate service delivery issues in a timely and proactive manner
- Manage supply and demand, service quality and processes to meet delivery expectations
- Implement initiatives strategies to consistently achieve sales performance targets
- Minimum of 5 years team management experience, leading large teams, in an international environment
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in an operations service delivery environment
- Ability to follow the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals Well developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues, and synthesize large amounts of information
- Ability to develop creative and breakthrough solutions
- Ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner
- Ability to analyze and quantify challenges that impact on service delivery and to implement robust strategies to ensure impact on performance is minimal
- Strong business acumen and understanding of the digital and social media landscape, with particular focus on digital advertising
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.