Job Title: Financial Analyst
Employment Basis: Full-time and permanent
Office Location: Dublin, Ireland
Career Level - 11 - Analyst
Accenture’s global finance teams work at the heart of Dublin’s digital docklands to provide strategic, operational, and analytical support across Accenture’s global businesses. Our various teams range from corporate development and financial management professionals to accounting and tax experts, and everything in between. Our Irish hub contains 300 finance team members, and we are continually expanding, providing a wide range of career opportunities.
We drive career progression and skills development because we recognise that we succeed only when our people grow!
This Financial Analyst role will focus on our Nordics business and will partner with the local finance teams in Nordic countries to manage the US GAAP & Local GAAP financials for several entities. The successful candidate will be working closely with our Danish partners and support Denmark entities.
- Work with the business to analyse and validate monthly results
- Provide finance expertise and ongoing support to the business
- Liaise with external auditors as required, including preparation of statutory financial statements
- Assume responsibility for finance aspects of acquisitions, mergers, and liquidations
- Collaborate with local and global teams to drive process improvement initiatives
- Develop effective working relationships with key stakeholders
- Support Leadership with queries, reporting and ad hoc tasks
- Integration into the F&A Team and the related General Ledger processes in a multilingual service centre environment.
- Participate in the General Ledger processes including:
- Payroll and benefits accounts
- Intercompany Accounts
- Intra country Accounts
- Banks & Cash Clearing Accounts
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations and analysis of accounts,
- Pre-close reporting
- ME/QE/YE close process
- Yearly KPMG Audit
- Other ad hoc reporting and activities
- Accounting should be carried out in compliance with US and Local-GAAP
- Participate in continuous quality improvement projects within the F&A team under GBSN
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of local tools and applications in support of General Ledger processing.
- Agreement and consistently satisfy customer in a ‘metrics focused’ organisation, under supervision of Specialist.
- Provide reporting to Specialist on issues, statistics, metrics and projects
- Experience with SAP or similar ERP accounting system.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly excel
- Positive “can-do” attitude, self-motivation, and flexibility
- Customer focused
- Sense of responsibility, initiative, and high-quality work standard
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Team worker
- Fluency in English.
- Relevant BA degree (accounting/economics/business)
- Strong accounting background with analytical skills
- Accounting experience (3 years or more)
- Ongoing professional qualification (ACCA, ACA, CIMA) is desirable
Accenture’s extensive range of benefits for this position include paid overtime (up to manager level), annual performance bonus, external study support, and a hybrid working model. Employees also have the option to avail of a 15% discount on shares, private health insurance and the company pension plan with matched contributions.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. 569,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.