Position: Content Review Associate
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Contract: Full-time role 40 hours per week, 12 months contract (with view to extension)
Work Hours: Must be flexible to work in a 24/7 environment
Accenture are recruiting content reviewers to work with us on a 12 months contractor basis working with one of our global leading clients. You will be responsible for helping improve the quality and safety of online content, while gaining hands-on job experience.
As a Content Reviewer, you will be responsible for analyzing and reviewing user profiles, videos, and text-based content and/or investigating, escalating and/or resolving issues that are reported by users or flagged by the system. You will use your problem-solving skills to continuously deliver value to our clients, while making a larger impact on society.
Duties and Responsibilities
Day-to-day responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Investigate and resolve issues regarding content that is reported for account support and/or safety; flag for action, and resolve within agreed-upon turnaround times and standards of quality
• Respond to user inquiries with high quality, speed, empathy, and accuracy
• Understand and remain up-to-date with client policies and guidelines; resolve inquires according to defined policies and procedures
• Fulfill base productivity and quality requirements
• In the context of this role, individuals will be exposed to potentially disturbing content, and will need a level of resilience and maturity. We care for our employees’ well-being, health and safety and ensure that they have the support and resources needed to execute the responsibilities of their roles.
•Fluency in Norwegian (and English)
•Strong attention to detail to ensure quality of work
•Enthusiastic, positive attitude with a strong willingness to learn
•Good knowledge of internet and associated technologies
•Experience in a professional work environment (Recent graduates welcome)
• Working for an international enterprise company
• Great training
• Company social events
• Opportunities for career progression
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.