Roles and Responsibilities
Duties of the Operation Support Lead include but are not limited to Provide consultative support to the Ops Leads and SDL in a range of tasks connected to hiring, attrition and onboarding. Helps with driving continuous improvements to the processes and leads on performing daily operational tasks, such as opening roles, tracking new hires, tracking leavers, providing insightful data and presenting this professionally. The Operation Support Lead needs to be able to create and maintain timing processes and support the set up of New Joiners, as well as follow up receiving missing information from candidates and support employees on the referral processes, leading and reporting on headcount, and strategically thinking. The Operation Support Lead is vital for the smooth running of the business needs.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a supervisor role
- Strong leadership and organisational skills, not to mention the ability to delegate
- The ability to work under pressure and also show initiative
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Outstanding time management skills and attention to details
- The ability to prioritise tasks
- Experience on Administrative tasks
- Results Oriented
- Self Motivation
- Good interpersonal skills
- Microsoft and Google Office applications
- Highest level of professionalism
- Reporting skills
- Innovative Analytical
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.