Job Title: Talent Supply Chain Analyst
The Workforce and Capacity Analyst will be the link between the business strategy needs shared by the Operations Managers and Recruitment. The successful candidate will be responsible for the talent supply chain within the operations team.
This role will analyse and provide insights of the following (non-exhaustive list): recruitment gaps and their backfill timelines, link up with Sourcing teams to get timelines and ensure follow ups, define and report KPIs to Operations Managers and process optimisation.
- Responsible for analysing open role requirements, identifying resourcing risks, coordinating with the resource pool/ fulfilment channels.
- Responsible for all client demand – helping to manage open roles, coordinating amongst various resource pools, prioritizing roles, and escalating issues.
- Work with Operation Managers, Recruitment and other internal/external stakeholders to provide a fully coordinated sourcing plan.
- Report on key metrics such as number of open roles per languages and workflow, average time to hire, capacity SLA’s, forecasted start dates, actual and forecasted attrition.
- New hire equipment forecasting, creation and tracking of onboarding & training timelines, account role on/role offs.
- Financial reporting, resource forecasting & invoicing responsibilities.
Skills & Knowledge
- Strong experience in Resource Forecasting and Planning
- Strong Stakeholder Management
- Experience in Reports and Data Analysis
- Excellent Communication and Presentation Skill
- Must be detail-oriented with good organizational skills
- Strong relationship building and communications abilities and ability to influence
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.