- Responsible to develop, review and improve working methods, processes and procedures required for
- Supervising operations and monitor turnaround time to ensure that the required quality and productivity
targets are met.
- Ensure effective communication is passed on within teams.
- Act as a POC in management escalations and decide course of action escalate to senior management.
- Ensure that escalation process is properly implemented and well functioning.
- Need to maintain flexibility regarding requests and actions assigned to meet the needs of the client.
- Recognize trends and patterns and escalate issues as and when required.
- Gather, analyze and utilize relevant data to develop ways to improve the overall process according to
the internal policies.
- Proactive notifying teams on any news trends, bugs, policy violations.
- Performance management career counselling, coaching, performance development, 1 1 s, mentoring.
- Support team to achieve results with the highest possible standard of quality and delivery.
- Coordinate coverage within the team
- Flexibility to rotate between shifts 24 7
- Fluent in English.
- Team management experience in an International environment.
- Prior Content moderation experience
- Prior experience working in an environment of frequent change.
- Preferred experience with social media applications platforms.
- Problem solving RCA skills with customer centric approach.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.