Senior Change & Project Manager - Corporate Travel & Mobility FTC
Career Level: 6 - Senior Manager
Accenture Mobility runs one of the world’s largest corporate travel programs, enabling business travel, assignments and events across 120 countries. In a normal year we take care of over 300,000 travelers and over 50,000 assignees: providing a world class service that allows them to focus on what matters most, whilst continuously striving for cost efficiency and maximized compliance.
Mobility Digital Transformation is responsible for managing a multi-year program of strategic transformation programs across the Mobility organization. The team is currently focused on Project Tripp, which will transform the way travel and assignments are booked and managed. As part of the Digital Transformation team, the Senior Change & Project Manager is responsible for managing projects to drive change within Mobility and across the wider Accenture business. This is a great opportunity for an experienced project manager to apply their skills and expertise to improve the services we provide.
Project Tripp – Project & Product Manager
Tripp is an exciting collaboration between Accenture teams to create a seamless, one-stop travel-booking and immigration support tool which will be used both for Accenture employees and as an external client offering. Not only is it the launch of a new systems integration tool, it also involves a reinvigoration across our whole travel supplier landscape. This is an opportunity to work on a truly 360 project; delivering work at a fast-pace and in an agile manner. The team blends people from Industry X.0 with Mobility and our internal CIO functions and aims to:
- Significantly improve the user experience through reduced data entry & meaningful data to make decisions, e.g. more environmental information on travel options
- Increasing security and compliance both for our individual travelers and Accenture as a company
- Reducing overhead costs, channeling spend to preferred suppliers & creating a 360⁰ value partnership
- Enabling a standardized, simplified operating model across all geographies
The role involves management of a team and collaboration across the wider project group to deliver the following activities, plus others as required:
- Lead project and maintain successful project framework (internally and with external vendors): oversee PMO function (incl. standard project deliverables), prepare materials as needed for senior stakeholder meetings and manage project escalations
- Work closely with the Product Owner to ensure the platform is aligned to business strategy and ensure requirements are communicated clearly internally & with vendors. This may include documenting concepts to align wider stakeholders, participating in/directing design, validating stakeholder requirements etc.
- Support project workstreams as required to ensure successful roll-out, including deployment planning (e.g. analysis of the current Online Booking Tool setup to identify opportunities to standardize and simplify the process as we move to a new supplier); operational management (e.g. identify opportunities within Mobility operating model and potential improvements that can be made to existing processes); development (e.g. conduct gap analysis between current and future functionality)
General - Senior Change & Project Manager (Corporate Travel & Mobility)
The Senior Change & Project Manager - Corporate Travel & Mobility is responsible for leading and participating in strategic programs which support both the internal Mobility operations and the wider Accenture business. They will collaborate across Mobility teams and partners such as IT, legal, tax and our suppliers to implement new and enhanced services that provide a best-in-class services to Mobility’s internal customers. The individual needs proven project and change management experience as well as the ability to work with large and complex global teams.
Experience working with data is desirable but not essential.
- This role is part of a global team so will require some early morning/late evening calls to account for different time zones
- This will be primarily a home-working role, with the possibility of occasional days in an Accenture office depending on the location of the successful candidate
- Excellent project and change management experience
- Proven teaming skills and ability to work with large and complex global teams
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to simplify complex themes
- Senior Stakeholder Management
- Strong organization, written & verbal communication skills, including advanced PowerPoint & Excel
- Strong business acumen
Good to have
- Multi-country systems deployment experience
- Travel industry knowledge
- Data analysis experience
- Financial Analysis
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.