Partner Experience Manager
The Media Partnerships team develops solutions for public figures and media publishers on social media platforms improving the media content ecosystem by enhancing graph quality, creating exceptional support experiences and delivering actionable product insights. This individual will work with media operations and other cross functional teams and will troubleshoot partner issues, provide support, collect feedback, and manage partner communication.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Own resolving partner issues by using all available tools and resources.
- Work closely with internal teams to troubleshoot and solve issues experienced by our partners.
- Provide an amazing support experience to our public figures and media publishers across the platform.
- Communicate effectively with partners to understand their issues and route to the appropriate channel for resolution.
- Solicit, organize and contextualize product feedback from partners.
- Manage ticket flow and communications across multiple teams.
- Assess, quantify and implement workflow improvements to scale out support.
- Understand policies and risks with the ability to effectively translate them into scaled workflows that improve support and product experiences.
- Ability to work independently and solve partner issues without oversight.
- Ability to analyse data and make informed recommendations.
- Knowledge of Google spreadsheets and Microsoft excel.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and across multiple time zones and functions.
- Standout executor with attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and ability to drive results.
- Advanced level of written and & spoken English.
- Previous experience of working in the media industry would be an advantage.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.