Role: SENIOR STRATEGIST
Reporting to: CHIEF STRATEGY OFFICER
A little about our strategic practice in Rothco Accenture Interactive.
We’ve established a diverse and future focussed team, who approach client challenges from multiple perspectives because we believe diversity of thinking brings you better solutions, faster. We don’t provide a one size fits all strategic solution, instead we use an arsenal of tools to answer our client’s challenge and build bespoke, creative, actionable strategies. We are people obsessed, and look to find the connections and tensions between people, culture and brands, because it is at these junctions, we can create truly world-class creative solutions.
As a team we are collaborative, inventive, innovative, and creative. We are also consistent and single-minded in our ambition to create work that solves problems, grows business, transforms categories and generates demand on behalf of our clients.
If you’ve a great head on your shoulders, we really want to meet you.
We are looking for a senior strategist to join the team. You must be curious, with an ability to simplify the complex. An impressive track record always helps, with at least 7 years’ experience.
- Developing strategies that benefit clients and help them reach their objectives
- Proven ability as strategic lead on accounts/projects and in gaining client confidence
- Demonstrate a passion for establishing consumer insights as a driver of creative excellence
- Ability to translate strategy into inspirational creative briefs and work collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team of creatives, technologists, producers
- Have gravitas to challenge and influence clients at senior level
- Substantial experience with qualitative, quantitative, and other research techniques and methodologies
- Ability to develop sound strategic ideas and proposals
- Experience designing and leading workshops
- A distinct perspective on strategy
- A curious mind
- Specific experience in digital first businesses would be a massive advantage
We are looking for an experienced Senior Strategist to join the team.
- Relevant advertising agency background
- You must be curious, with an ability to simplify the complex
- An impressive track record always helps, with at least 7 years’ relevant experience
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.