Do you want to transform the life sciences industry through insight-backed digital creative solutions? Do you love working with highly creative professionals who seek to create experiences that positively impact patient and health care professionals daily life?
Then live your passion in a position where you are a part of Boomerang, a global, strategic, digital agency. We partner with industry-leading pharmaceutical and healthcare companies, creating compelling and captivating digital solutions that close the gap between companies, physicians and patients. Boomerang is a part of Accenture Interactive.
To support our expansion and service offering we are looking for a UX/UI Designer, located in Dublin.
A talented, multi-disciplinary and creative designer who has a keen eye to detail and a skilled ability to create beautiful and compelling user-centric designs. You are familiar with designing within regulated industries, such as Life Sciences. You take an evidence-based approach to uncover the problems to solve and devise elegant experiences and design solutions. You can switch modes easily between solo efforts and team projects.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop design artifacts and deliverables such as personas, user flows, journey maps, wireframes, site maps, prototypes, presentations, mockups optimized for a wide range of devices
- Work iteratively on initial concepts, prototypes, and details designs informed by feedback, user research, marketplace, behaviour trends and platform capabilities
- Collaborate with design team to create solutions based on research and user insights, ensuring shared understanding with the team
- Promote best practices in UX and UI, interaction design, and visual design
- Articulate clear design requirements in a human-centered framework to uncover the problems to solve and devise elegant experiences and design solutions
- Facilitate concept and usability testing, ensuring constant feedback loops throughout development
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3 + years in interaction design, visual design or equivalent
- Ability to explain rationale behind design decisions and sell design approach to client stakeholders
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design
- An understanding or interest in how to engage healthcare professionals and patient audiences, creating experiences that drive action and trigger conversations
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications
- Requires familiarity with designing within regulated industries – ideally health, pharmaceutical or MedTech
- Portfolio demonstrating UX/UI process and work examples
- Mastery of standard professional tools such as Adobe CC, Sketch and Figma
- Minimum 1 - 3 years of agency experience is strongly preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.