Roles and Responsibilities
- Emphasis on driving high customer satisfaction and resolution
- Supporting users queries in relation to paid content (movies, TV shows, paid channels)
- Troubleshooting and helping resolve video playback issues
- Process refunds for accidental and unauthorised purchases
- Customer education on supported devices, purchase processes and features
- Collaboratively sharing feedback through appropriate channels related to tools, processes or systemic user/product issues
- Ensuring excellent customer satisfaction
- Following pre-defined workflows when responding to customer inquires
- High school degree completed
- Fluency in English plus excellent native-level written and verbal communication skills in language of support, with minimum 1 years’ experience in customer support for said language (chat, voice, email) working with direct consumers (B2C)
- Incredible communicator:
- Must exhibit active listening, be able to probe effectively and handle issues and complaints in a courteous, professional and friendly manner
- Must be able to grasp complex and sometimes technical concepts, and relate them to our users in an easily understandable way
- Ability to communicate complex issues in a friendly and easy to understand format
- Customer service mindset. Strong customer/user focus with the desire to help and put users first. Ability to empathize and relate to users is key to this role
- Internet savvy, understand the players in this space
- Digital literacy, ability to troubleshoot complex issues
- Demonstrating speed, agility, critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn, retain and apply large amounts of product, procedure, policy and system information and quickly adopt process changes
- Experience with prioritizing multiple tasks in a fast paced and ambiguous environment
- Significant attention to detail
- Team player with ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative and constantly evolving environment
- Strong work ethic and ability to work with minimal supervision
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.