Role: Security Architect
Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative and creative global work environment where you will be exposed to and you can excel at challenging and interesting work that will make a real difference to our clients. With Accenture’s integrated global organisation, resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver extraordinary results.
All of our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business, technical and professional skills development. You will have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in Cyber Security as part of our global security practice. The sheer variety and scale of work we do, and the experience it offers, provides an unbeatable platform to build and prosper your career. In addition, our growth, combined with our integrated career counselling, offers great opportunities for your professional development and rapid advancement.
Accenture’s Security Practice is one of the fastest growing areas of the business with significant growth plans through additional recruitment and acquisitions. The Cyber Security Manager provides advisory and technical support to help our clients improve their Information Security posture to respond to the dynamic Cyber Security threats. You will provide information security domain expertise and utilise your business insight to work closely with our clients to advise, design, build and deploy pragmatic security solutions that will give real and tangible benefits.
YOU CAN EXPECT TO BE INVOLVED IN ASPECTS OF THE FOLLOWING
• Analysis and Implementation of Security Solutions to meet customer requirements
• Creation and maintenance of cybersecurity reference architectures in line with industry best practice
• Review and development of security strategies, policies, standards and processes
• Review and assess client’s security posture in line with emerging threats and assess the risk that these may pose
• Work in interesting environments including large Enterprise, Cloud, Operational Technology and IOT
• Assessment of security requirements to meet control objectives and risk appetite
• Security Operations Management, SOC Assessment and Implementation
• Security Incident Response and Investigations
• Security Engineering including IT and OT security
• Identification and research of security solutions for use with clients
• Leading teams to deliver security change in complex organisations
• Contributing to business development
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
You will have some or all the following skills and experiences:
• Identity Governance & Lifecycle Management
• Security Operations
• Two-Factor Authentication
• Customer Identity & Access Management
• Infrastructure and Network Security
• Security Engineering
• OT Security
• Cloud Security
• Security Architecture
• Privileged Access Management
• Identity and Access Management
• 5+ years of relevant experience
• Project management and delivery experience
• Technical security implementation
• Security architecture qualifications including SABSA or TOGAF
• Security qualifications including CISSP, GICSP, CISM, CISA, ISO 27001, PCI DSS
• 3rd level qualification
Does this appeal to you? If so, we wish to hear from you.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.