Project Manager, Dublin, Ireland
As a Project Manager, you will work with multi-faceted and cross-functional project teams, on exciting and innovative projects where you will lead and deliver technology projects and programmes of work for some of Accenture’s largest clients. This is an opportunity to join at an exciting time in Accenture Technology's growth, to be part of an encouraging team and collaborative environment, where learning is constantly at the fore!
What we're looking for
An inquisitive and results-oriented Project Manager with 5+ years’ demonstrable experience leading the end to end management of complex projects while focusing on driving business value.
- Lead the program/project from scoping and requirements through to deployment and Develop program/project plans and estimates through discussions with all relevant partners.
- Proactively handle, supervise, and report on the execution of deliverables and status in an effective manner across stakeholders including leadership
- Lead cross program/project expectations, dependencies, assumptions, risks, and issues
- Run critical path, contingency and overall budget performance (e.g., Estimate At Completion (EAC) vs. budget)
- Measure & monitor progress to ensure projects are delivered on time within budget and inline with expectations. Lead all change requests including validating all budget/schedule impacts.
- Build strong client and partner relationships and maintain effective communication channels to drive actions and deliverables
- Deliver the project(s) in line with the clients’ methodologies, using available templates and project RACI’s as the client make them available
About Accenture Technology
As one of the world’s largest independent providers of technology services, at Accenture Technology you will help provide our clients with a full range of innovative technology solutions, as well as proven consulting and outsourcing services. You will have the chance to combine your deep technology expertise and industry-specific insights to transform our clients' ability to achieve their business outcomes From the development of IT strategy to the optimisation, management and security of the underlying infrastructure, applications and data, you will have the opportunity to impact our clients’ success and carve out a long-term career with a fast-paced and innovative team.
Please advise if you have any requirements, so we can look into arranging reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process. You can contact us at accessIErecruitment@accenture.com
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
- 5+ years project management experience ideally in a fast-paced environment.
- Experienced with application of Project Management principles
- Experienced in project estimation, project planning and financial planning, including experience using MS Project
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills with clients of all levels with ability to influence
- Experience working in large multinational, High-Tech or Financial Services/Banking sector would be advantageous
- Experience of working with geographically distributed teams
- Experience of using project management tools, Microsoft Project, Clarity or other similar tools
- Experience in leading cross functional teams with a mixture of project resources including direct report, client resources and other vendors
- Experience in negotiation with client and other 3rd parties.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.