- Work with the business and IT to deliver process changes enhancements based on user feedback, requirements, approved budget, and scope.
- Drive change, including identification and analysis of Microsoft stakeholders, assess the impact of change, review as is culture, and develop change plan.
- Establish relationships with Microsoft stakeholders, including GTFS, MSIT System Development and Engineering, and other external groups as required, that are found to impact the development, deployment, and adoption of the solutions.
- Make timely decisions despite complexity, ambiguity, and potentially adverse consequences
- Recommend and assist in the deployment of processes and structures to maximize productivity gains in cash application and collection functionality efforts examples include ongoing SAP System Applications Process modifications as well as identification of further auto matching and automation of manually intensive work efforts.
- Understand the business usability issues, process gaps, and opportunities within GFS to provide the business case to improve solve existing deficits, document requirements, and describe immediate and long term ROI.
- Assist in the development of project schedules, project deliverables, project requirements, and track report project performances.
- Create, maintain, and drive the current business program roadmap, prioritization of requested changes, bug fixes, and enhancements.
- Work with the business to regularly review and prioritize scope of open items to maximize business value.
- Balance the customer s requirements with various constraints e.g., technology, schedule, budget, and capacity to ensure that the intended project benefits are realized.
- Plan, schedule, and drive meetings, ensuring active engagement in discussions and alignment on deliverables and priorities.
- 2 3 years of related experience in with Project management, Business analytics, Process improvement
- Solid understanding of AGILE development methodologies and or the Scrum Framework.
- Knowledge of DevOps practices and experience using Microsoft Azure DevOps is a plus
- Technical background with an understanding of ERP Enterprise Resource Planning systems such as SAP ARMS Accenture Records Management System , relational database elements, with Microsoft systems knowledge a significant plus
- Advanced skills in MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.
- Knowledge of Microsoft customer categorization hierarchies i.e. MS Sales Segment, channel, customer class a plus
- Experience with usability, user experience development, and driving adoption
- Comfort leading complex cross group discussions, capturing requirements, assigning actions, and determining next steps
- Demonstrated excellence in driving customer satisfaction
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills works well with others
- Excellent communications skills, synthesizing diverse perspectives into concise key messages
- Self management skills required
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.