Overall responsibility for the day to day management of the Team Leader group, reviewing people process regularly to ensure that we meet and or exceed all KPIs whilst making adjustments and recommendations as required.
- Manage performance of both direct and indirect reportees against agreed goals for both results and behaviours, and review performance regularly.
- Ensuring operational metrics daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly are clearly communicated, understood and achieved.
- Enable a culture of continuous improvement, including actively championing root cause analysis whilst pushing for full resolution and deployment of corrective action at source.
- Work closely with the internal stakeholder to implement training and development programmes while ensuring that the team has resource requirements in line with contractual requirements including staff attendance attrition objectives.
- Promote and sustain a supportive learning environment.
- Ability to influence change in staff via subordinates.
- Able to preempt client expectations and work in partnership with client to have trusted relationship
- Deep experience in inbound or outbound customer support environment
- Knowledge of Best practice from account, customer service contact centre with result focused targets.
- Operating with high quality results within blue chip organizations.
- Experience of working as an outsource partner.
- Knowledge of solution design process, procedures and operating models.
- Experience of interpreting operational data and its effect on customer experience and service.
- Proven track record in driving the best out of people whilst at the same time managing to agreed business deadlines and targets.
- Experience of developing and or implementing best practice processes to achieve high levels of staff attendance and minimize staff attrition.
- University degree in business or related field
- A second language would be a plus but is not a necessity.
- Must be comfortable reviewing sensitive content including graphic pornography, violence, drug use, child abuse, etc.
- Majority of your time will be spent on general content music, sports, beauty, fashion, kids, etc. but you will come across some sensitive content on a weekly basis.
We will consider candidates with less than the required MAL due to business need.
“Please advise if you have any particular requirements, so we can look into arranging reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process. You can contact us at accessIErecruitment@accenture.com.”
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at accenture.com.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from all sections of society. We do not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.