Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Why join Accenture’s Security team?
Serving as a trusted security partner for more than 20 years to more than 330 clients across ~70 countries, Accenture’s Security practice helps organizations build resilience from the inside out so they can operate and grow confidently in a rapidly evolving threat landscape. Our 5000 security professionals bring exceptional industry expertise to tailor intelligent security services to our clients’ unique businesses and industries. We provide a full spectrum of services-from security strategy development, to business transformation to managed security services-on demand and at a global scale.
Accenture’s unique ability to combine deep Security expertise across Strategy, Technology and Operations means that we are able to offer clients an enterprise-wide security program to predict, protect, detect, and respond to threats in an industry specific context.
CLOUD & INFRASTRUCTURE SECURITY strengthens clients’ ability to detect, prevent, and respond to infrastructure threats (networks, clouds, endpoints, mobile, and IoT). This includes cloud security, network architecture transformation, NextGEN anti-virus and endpoint detection & response.
Although no two days at Accenture are the same, your duties as Cloud Security Manager likely will include:
• Working directly with clients and Accenture teams in a multi-disciplined team structure, designing and implementing cloud solutions across a variety of vendor
• Leading client engagements and providing subject matter expertise to clients and engagement teams
• Developing deep working relationships with Senior Executives and Senior Managers across the account teams and clients.
• Reviewing Payments' application infrastructure design on-premise and on the cloud and devising the needed infrastructure and microservices security architecture (inclusive of: container security architecture, data security architecture, network security architecture and operational security architecture).
• Reviewing the infrastructure & microservices design against different security regulatory, industry and internal standards such as PCI DSS and CSA Containers' security guidelines, and identifying the necessary security architecture requirements for the same.
• Reviewing the infrastructure & microservices network and data architecture and identifying the necessary security architecture requirements for the same. Inclusive of- non-exhaustive -
o Tenant Security,
o AKS Security,
o Containers & Mesh Networking Security
o Application Gateway & WAF,
o Security Groups and VNET Segmentations,
o Security Analytics,
o Encryption & Keys Management
• Devising a logical and technical infrastructure and microservices security architecture, comprising,
o A register of infrastructure and microservices security components (technologies, operations and services).
o Delineation of which components needs to be developed/coded, COTS-ready and need to be configured, native to Azure or provided by third party vendors.
o Provide low- and high-level applications security architecture renderings.
o Mapping the security architecture components to regulatory, client and industry standards and ensuring all applicable ones are fulfilled in the design (GO-ITS, PCI DSS, Accenture Cloud Platform, etc).
• Overseeing threat modeling for applications and services to identify security threats, weaknesses and associated countermeasures.
• Ensuring that final design addresses identified threats and countermeasures during threat modeling
• Assisting Accenture Leadership in business development activities such as client proposals, thought leadership and participation at industry events
• Building knowledge capital through research and development and leveraging industry insights to deliver best of breed expertise to clients.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in cloud security, including designing and architecting solutions based on client requirements.
• Experience in leading teams and managing projects
• Strong experience in Azure Cloud Security Architecture & Microservices Security (e.g: Tenant Security, AKS Security, Containers’ Security, Pod Security, Application Gateway & WAF, Security Groups and VNET Segmentations, Security Analytics, etc).
• Minimum 3 years working experience on infrastructure and microservices security assessments and/or architecture design, preferably for payment applications
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in consulting and implementation of cloud solutions across various service areas/groups.
• First-hand technical working experience on microservices application security technologies and services, conversant on different technology and service offerings in the market, able to recommend and differentiate between offerings, with Special emphasis on Azure Security native offerings and how they rank against market offerings.
• Strong ability to lay down a high- and low-level infrastructure & microservices security architecture, outlining logical and technical security architecture components.
• Good familiarity with payments security standards and how to fulfill them (PCI DSS, PCI PTS, PCI P2PE etc), as well as local and regulatory standards (GO-ITS, PIPEDA, etc).
• Distinct problem-solving skills with proven technical writing and communication abilities.
• Comfortable using M.S Visio to chart different types of diagrams.
• Strong presentation and public speaking skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.