● 2 years’ experience working in a client-facing technical service environment, preferably supporting web-based products
● Ability to absorb complex technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience
● Demonstrated creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
● Strong communication skills
● Ability to process data in spreadsheets (Excel or similar)
● Extremely proactive, taking initiative, following up with bugs, new product features, etc.
● Great customer support and troubleshooting experience
● Experience with contacting clients via multiple channels (email, chat, phone)
● Strong collaboration, leadership, organization and the ability to work well in teams
● Fluent written and spoken English
● Fluency in one or more additional languages)
● Experience with data encoding languages, schemas, tags etc. (XML or similar)
● Prior knowledge of online advertising products/tools
● Bachelor’s degree required: B Tech, BCA, BSc comp, BSc IT, or equivalent practical experience
All of our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity. Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.