Role : Data Solution Architect – Applied Intelligence
Travel: As required
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 500,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
When you join Accenture Applied Intelligence you will turn great ideas into reality for some of the world's most dynamic companies. Accenture is an ever-evolving global organisation, which will offer you the opportunity to bring your data and analytics skills to the edge of discovery and the forefront of innovation on an international scale.
In today's fast-paced digitally driven business, information and analytics are critical as an enabler to gaining a competitive advantage and improve performance. Our Data Architecture and AI Engineering practice (part of Accenture Applied Intelligence) focuses on helping clients tackle the full breadth of their Business Intelligence, Enterprise Data Management and Analytics challenges.
Typical roles will involve working within a team to perform some or all of the following for projects in clients across different industries:
- Developing strategies and roadmaps for BI and Analytics solutions – solution planning (solution, scope, estimates, contingency, schedule, delivery resourcing plans, assumptions and risks)
- Designing and implementing enterprise data and reporting architectures, in collaboration with Delivery leads
- Assessing, understanding and estimation effort associated with scope additions and changes
- Participation in internal and client meetings and workshops, bringing solution architecture expertise to inform individual and collective decision making
- Developing data governance, quality processes and related business operating models
- Designing and implementing data integration and data conversion solutions in line with batch or real-time information delivery
- Overseeing and meaningfully contributing to Data modelling and Data architecture efforts, to meet business requirements in a sustainable way
- Min 3 years’ experience on large scale agile delivery experience & data management using Scrum and SAFe highly desired
- Data and solution architecture activities in large delivery programme
- Large scale agile delivery experience & data management using Scrum and SAFe highly desired
· Working proficiency with data SDLC toolsets, JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, Jenkins etc
· Experienced with:
o Data Warehouse Tools / Architecture
o Teradata Solutions
- Proven ability to apply analytical and creative thought process to complex issues
- Proven ability to deliver high profile activities to tight timescales
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Degree level qualification in a relevant field is highly advantageous
- Please note you must be eligible to work in Ireland and the wider EU area to be progressed in the recruitment process
- Ideally educated to degree level in Engineering, Computer Science or another numerate discipline
Our Commitment to You:
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the FTSE 100 on high-profile projects
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
- Extensive benefits package including pension, generous annual leave entitlements, life insurance, private medical insurance as well as 2 additional days leave per year for charitable work of your choice
Call to Action:
Now is the time to become a data disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Federal - Computer Vision Engineer
Analytics and Insights
Posted 2 days ago
USA NY - New York
Data Science Consultant - CMT Account Delivery - Artificial Intelligence & ML - Northeast
Analytics and Insights
Posted 3 days ago
USA IL - Chicago
Data Science Manager - Supply Chain
Analytics and Insights
Posted 4 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.