Join Accenture in Ireland and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
As a Senior Agent, you will assist achieving team goals by supporting the team members with the following: assisting with training activities, answering questions for the team and users with Media Ops related queries. You will also have responsibility for achieving your own daily processing targets and for executing some of the more complex delivery items. Support the Team Lead in providing clarification around process changes, updating the team on new processes and educating agents on best practices. You will also be responsible for engaging with team to drive Game Plan and sending day end reports.
- Assist in identifying solutions to more complex Media Ops related queries
- Provide quality risk review service and consistently meet SLA targets while always focusing on resolving cases efficiently and utilizing time productively
- Assist users with Media Ops process workflows
- Identify, recommend and implement process improvements
- Communicate relevant information on a timely basis to Agents & Team Leads and escalate issues or complex delivery items when required
- Mentoring new and junior agents on best practices
- 1-2 years of experience working in a social media environment
- Fluent in English and another European language. A third European language is an advantage
- Familiar with and user of social media products
- Excellent work pacing (time management) skills, able to work independently
- Attention to detail is essential to ensure the quality of work execution
- Ability to work in multiple tools/web browser windows at one time
- Motivated, takes initiative, high energy
- Monetization Workflow
- Familiar with MS office (mainly excel) for updating progress
- Candidates should have good search and navigating skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Self-starter, can easily adapt to change (new content, changing policies)
- Good problem solver. Ability to suggest/deliver solutions
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.