Job Title: Recruiter
Career Level: 10 - Sr. Analyst
Purpose of the role:
The Recruiter has responsibility for the end-to-end recruitment process for roles within their portfolio. The Recruiter works with hiring managers, Recruitment leads, Talent Supply Chain Specialists and the broader HR team to fill approved open positions in alignment with business needs and objectives.
- Responsible for delivering a high touch recruitment service
- As part of the Talent Acquisition Team you will help define the sourcing strategy to identify and build relationships with passive candidates nationally and internationally within niche or specialised skill set
- Using all search methodologies including social networking and active data mining to build talent pools. Devise and implement ways to attract passive candidates
- Build and manage a pipeline of candidates with niche skill sets
- Provide market trends information to HR and Business leadership and build market intelligence to support recruiting plans
- Manage full recruitment lifecycle
- Source potential candidates through direct channels
- Review all applications, select suitable candidates for consideration and conduct HR interviews
- Act as a single point of contact for designated candidates for all recruiting related questions and concerns
- Establish and maintain relationships with stakeholder groups
- Organise and participate in recruiting events
- Share and reinforce candidates’ interest in the Accenture value proposition
- Manage job advertising across a wide range of channels
- Utilise and continuously update social media networks, leveraging these to attract suitable candidates
- Provide support to the Recruitment Leads and Manager as required
Skills & Experience Required
- Minimum 1 year of relevant work experience in recruitment, either in-house or agency
- Hands on experience and understanding of recruiting processes and procedures
- Strong understanding of recruiting/sourcing processes and tools
- An understanding of the Accenture’s business objectives and organizational structure
- Very good understanding of the company’s position in the marketplace
- Very strong understanding of recruiting profiles
- Understanding of selling messages for each organization
- Excellent interviewing skills
- Understanding of recruiting resource and marketing plan
- Good understanding of pipeline management and yield analysis
- Good understanding of the external marketplace/trends
- Data analysis experience
- Strong team player, with proven interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven ability to build and maintain meaningful relationships with a varied range of stakeholders
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience of delivering HR/Recruitment services to internal/ external clients is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree desirable but not essential
- Strong Leaving Cert grades (or equivalent)
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.