Business Excellence Advisory Senior Manager
Primary role is to build end to end Transformation Roadmap and execute per plan to ensure maximum client experience with relevant business outcomes. Also, the role is expected to build zero surprise operations and predictability in the process enabled through strong processes and deploy leading tools and optimization assets within Accenture and also leverage competing technologies from 3rd party vendors.
Develop organizational effectiveness in collaboration with extended teams to provide process design capabilities, tools, methods, operational excellence practices and trainings across the organization.
The key responsibilities include driving Co-Innovation program at the Business level, defining and implementing strategic initiatives to ensure our continued success in the deployment of the Business Excellence practices
Profile: Value Creator
· Help Achieve profitable margins & deliver tangible value in line with Accenture Client commit
· Demonstrate Thought Leadership & contribute to knowledge capital, new solutions or services
· Establish or expand relationships with key individuals/ stakeholders to understand priorities
· Propose & execute improvements around client service experience and processes
• Guide & Mentor teams to achieve client & internal Accenture targets on efficiencies and introducing new tools in the processes
• Lead and also conduct end to end transformation studies, process mapping and build art of possible on how can the current process be optimized including process upstream and downstream
• Work with internal organization AI & Analytics team to build digital maturity of the location/ account in addition to Robotics and other automation tools
• Participate in Client & leadership reviews and present initiatives and strategy to differentiate
• Establish and govern processes to ensure consistent & stable operational maturity leading to green SLAs
• Implement automations (functional knowledge of tools required, not development related) and processes that deliver improvement toward 100% conformance to customer requirements.
• Engaging with Client process team and work on project that improve client processes and drive client value on a consistent basis – build roadmap and ensure necessary governance in place
• Drive rigorous metrics related to the Balance Score Card to evaluate performance and drive reduction in variability/defects in critical business processes.
• Build relationships with other Division and Corporate resources in order to support identification, review, prioritization and execution of key improvements opportunities/projects to drive results
• Ability to motivate, counsel, and constructively deal with people at all levels
· 5+ years of relevant experience into Business Excellence for cl8 & 8+ years for Cl7 role (Process Re-engineering, Automation/RPA, Consulting, Transformation)
· 2 to 4 years within the Customer Service or Digital Marketing domain/ practice
· 2 to 3 years of automation delivery project experience
· 12-15 years of overall experience
· Certified Six Sigma Master Black Belt or Black Belt with good knowledge of Lean & design thinking practices (for either cl 7 or cl8 roles)
· Strong Knowledge of Quality Principles and Techniques essential
· Needs to have worked in a BPO – Operational Excellence (or similar Continuous Improvement) function
· Very Strong communication and presentation skills
· Strong analytic and critical thinking skills
· Ability to relate to Client Business Outcomes, impact P&L
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
Informatica PowerCenter Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
Oracle Cloud HCM Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
USA TX - Houston
Capability Network CFO&EV Senior Analyst
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.