Job Title: Customer Service Associate
Location: Client Site
Join Accenture in Ireland and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Required Credentials and Experience
● Fluent written and spoken English and the required language (additional languages are a plus)
● 1-3 years’ experience in B2B customer support, account management (virtual/remote or on client site) using email/phone/chat
● Demonstrated creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
● Strong troubleshooting and issue resolution skills
● Excellent customer service skills including follow-up, verbal and written communication
● Ability to work independently with minimal client supervision
● Ability to absorb technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience
● Comfortable in a web/internet environment accessing content for review/application
● Strong written communication skills with linguistic affinity
● Detail-oriented, organized, and very proactive
● Experience working with external customers and merchant partners
Preferred Credentials and Experience
● At least 1 year office experience, working in an office environment
● Prior experience with operating in a fast paced, start-up like environment
● Prior experience in an online search, social media, internet, advertising, e-retailing, marketing company
● Prior experience in a publishing company and or digital media outlet
● Familiarity with general web technologies
● Assisting publishers and authors with technical issues and general program questions via multiple channels
● Troubleshooting issues publishers and authors might be facing using a wide variety of tools
● Proactively flag opportunities for product, process or policy improvements
● Strive for optimal performance in terms of customer satisfaction, quality and responsiveness
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions— underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us atwww.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.