Join a fun and great multilingual team and be part of our family!
Role - Application Review Analyst fluent in Danish
● Execute a predefined list of test queries on mobile device and record results
● Find bugs and apply engineering rigor to reproduce and diagnose those bugs
● Write concise and descriptive bug reports and present test results to other project
stakeholders clearly and effectively
● Conduct exploratory tests to check if the product feels native and report linguistic
bugs where UI text is hard to understand
● Troubleshoot bugs filed to reproduce issues, verify steps to reproduce and
prioritize for fixes
● Monitor and escalate aging bugs
● Report on backlog and progress made daily / weekly
● Fluent speaker in the locale targeted language for testing as well as strong
English for internal communication and filing bugs.
● Testing experience with direct consumer facing apps in local market is ideal but
● Demonstrate good exploratory testing skills in small/sub component of a project.
● Strong written and oral communication skills. Must proactively communicate
status to stakeholders.
● Must be able to work autonomously under tight timelines.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions— underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.